Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
lynnmosher

Member Asking For Prayer Please

A member has some situations going on that require some difficult decisions to be made. The member is asking if all would please pray. Thank you and bless you. 

*This prayer request is from Alley. She said it was okay to use her name.

• Like 1

Thank you, everyone!  This week has been crazy. We are still in the thick of things.  I could really use some prayers for God to show us his will, and help us to do it, however difficult this might be.  I will talk with all of you when I'm online next.  Angin thank you all!!!

Dear Father God: Please encompass Alley in Your arms of love. Draw her close to You and whisper words of love, of comfort and of healing into her ear. We will give You the praise. In the Name of Jesus, I pray. Amen

• Like 1

Thank you, everyone!  We have made our decision.  Now we just have to tell everyone know.  This is going to be the hardest part, but we are sure it is what God is calling us to.  Thank you all for your continued prayers.  

Psalm 61: 1-4

Hear my cry, O God; attend unto my prayer.

2 From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I.

3 For thou hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy.

4 I will abide in thy tabernacle for ever: I will trust in the covert of thy wings. Selah.

• Like 1

Thank you, everyone, for your prayers!  They have been greatly appreciated.  I feel I owe everyone an update.  Our emergency is thankfully over!  This will be an ongoing process that is never easy but comes under the category of life.  Thank you for your support, and thank you to the people that seem to have read this but did not reply.  Your prayers are deeply appreciated too!  May God bless you all!

• Like 1