Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
Nicholas Reicher

Coincidence Week Abounds

Weird. I've been praying about some things, a few I'd prayed about and in a fit of despondency decided it was God saying "no". I'm good with "no", it's an answer I can live with. A Christian really shouldn't be comfortable saying, "No, Lord." When God says no, it means no, and we should bow the head to that.

Okay, suddenly I'm getting answers! And it's not.... "No!" 

Prayed for an answer about fixing one undone thing in my life, and suddenly out of the blue I'm contacted by someone well known in that field and getting invitations!

Prayed about something for God and suddenly, I'm getting emails about that, and something in the mail!

Yikes!

Everything's changing so fast!

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Nicholas Reicher said:

Okay, suddenly I'm getting answers! And it's not.... "No!" 

Prayed for an answer about fixing one undone thing in my life, and suddenly out of the blue I'm contacted by someone well known in that field and getting invitations!

Prayed about something for God and suddenly, I'm getting emails about that, and something in the mail!

Yikes!

Everything's changing so fast!

That's great!  And I would say it's definitely not a coincidence :D

Nicholas: I have found that there is no such thing as a coincidence. When something happens that I have prayed about or even just thought about, I believe that is God working in my life.  Here in my home church, we call them 'God ordained events' or 'God sightings.'

So happy that you're getting answers! It's weird how often God waits for us to accept whatever and then *Boom!* stuff starts happening. And when He moves, He moves quickly. So hold on and enjoy the ride! 

2 hours ago, Dramedy Writer said:

His timing isn’t ours, that’s for sure. How exciting! Praying for you as these doors open.

This is so true! We have to let God be in control.

I believe God waits till we reach the end of ourself and give up. Then He springs into action causing us to be awed and flabbergasted. It is a great blessing to see God working in your life. While you can't take it to the bank it is a great treasure none the less. 

Glad he is working in your life. Never take this for granted.

• Like 1

Praise the Lord Jesus for His wonderful works!

( I hope this is what I think it is!)