Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!

Hi! I have just finished my latest novel and am looking for someone to read through it and provide feedback. In return, I would be happy to provide feedback on your current project.

My story is about 87K words. Here is my (temporary) back of the book blurb: 

The year is 2087 and a resort is about to be built on the moon. A space station has been erected to orbit the moon during the construction process. Part medical drama, part science fiction, part Catholic/Christian romance novel, this book follows the lives of the chief medical technician and one of the senior pilots as they navigate their ways through their new positions while in search of their perfect soulmates.

Warning: While there are no explicit adult scenes, although there are a few instances where it may come close. There are also occasional cursing when characters are angry. One thing I need from my betas is to determine if this book is appropriate to approach Christian publishers.

Thanks so much!

I would be willing to read it. As for foul language, I have been told that is a deal breaker with many Christian publishers. Personally I'm not offended by course language. 

I'm editing my first novel, it is fiction based on real world events, it deals with psychics, human trafficking, serial murders, and covers almost forty year period beginning in 1968. There is no foul language, orl explicit sexual content, but it definitely isn't a children's book. I have worked on this book for almost three years now.   

For reasons unbeknownst to me, (im blaming thr use of my phone instead of a computer) i am unable to send a private message. I would be happy to switch projects with you, if you would like.  Private message me if you can and we can swap emails. :)

I guess I'm not allowed to send messages, also can't get on certain forums. 

My email is blainem9@gmail. 

Have a great evening.