Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
Scooter

Hi,

I'm Scooter.

I'm an old man presently in Arkansas a couple of miles from Louisiana. I've been writing for a lot of years, but mostly adventure stuff. I think I'd like to write some things with a Christian theme, but I don't know how to start.

Regards,

Scooter

Welcome to our writing family, Scooter. Glad you joined us. Search the writing forum for lots of topics that may answer some of your questions. If not, go ahead and post a question in that forum. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! :D

• Like 1

Many thanks for the prompt support. My name may have thrown you off. My given name is Scott, but someone was already using it. My creativeness was not up to snuff and I selected Scooter as a second choice. I think I'm going to like it here.

Hello Scooter.  There's alot of good people here to help.  I suggest,  just to get the ball rolling, is to write about a specific event in your life that you know God is totally responsible for it. Create a timeline of the event and fill it in with all the little things that happened along the way. Not only does it make a great testimony to how God gets things done but it makes for a great story to encourage others.  Have fun.