Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
Nicola

Library Of Christian Scifi And Fantasy

They have been building it for many years.  It is a treasure trove!  

Do you see all the swords on the covers?  There's a theme here ...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Nicola said:

Are we aware of this Lorehaven Library

I tried, twice, today to put my book on their website under "add books," and it wouldn't let me. Maybe there is a glitch?

2 minutes ago, EllaRose said:

on their website under "add books," and it wouldn't let me.

When I click on the add book, it looks like there is a lot of stuff to fill out, and they have to review the book to make sure it reaches their standards.  

http://lorehaven.com/add-a-novel/

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Alley said:

When I click on the add book, it looks like there is a lot of stuff to fill out, and they have to review the book to make sure it reaches their standards.  

Yep, I filled out everything twice, and it kept saying I was missing something, even though I wasn't. It was like it just refused to send it... hmmm..

1 minute ago, EllaRose said:

it just refused to send it... hmmm..

I have no idea.  I don't have a published book to try this with.  I do wish you the best of luck with it!  

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Alley said:

I do wish you the best of luck with it!  

I will try again, later. They may have a "contact" section for me to try.

Yes! Ella Rose, put your book there!  I've never tried to put a book up so I can't help you, but keep trying.  I have followed Speculative Faith for years and they seem to be nice people.  

Alley!  Yours is Historical Fiction.  You'll have to put some fairies in to blend in with that crowd!  

Thanks for posting this Nicola! It looks as if this is a great resource to find some good Fantasy/SF novels with Christian themes...something I'm always looking for.

Well, I ended up having to send them a message, because the site would not submit my form/application. It kept saying there was an error on my form. Hopefully, they will see my message and be able to help me. It looks like the perfect website for my book!

2 hours ago, Nicola said:

Alley!  Yours is Historical Fiction.  You'll have to put some fairies in to blend in with that crowd!

I changed it to a fantasy land, and I murdered a lot of historical facts.  ¬¬   

2 hours ago, Alley said:

I changed it to a fantasy land, and I murdered a lot of historical facts.  ¬¬

Oooo! Fantastic!  A bloody crime scene of historic facts smothered in fairies!  Well Done!

30 minutes ago, Nicola said:

Oooo! Fantastic!  A bloody crime scene of historic facts smothered in fairies!  Well Done!

LOL.  Maybe not the fairies, but there will be plenty of sword fights, war horses, pirates, assassins, and much more!