Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
lynnmosher

Prayers Please For Accord64

Accord64 hasn't been around lately. He is having a family matter that demands his immediate and intense attention. Would you all please pray for him and his family? Thank you.

Thanks, Lynn, for starting this thread. I really appreciate it!

It's a been a rough time and a challenging situation. It's absorbing most of my time. I'm personally weary and fighting a lot of discouragement. Prayer is needed for healing, and strength for us who are care-taking. Thank you! 

Thanks again for all of your prayers. Things finally seem to be stabilizing. Good signs but still a bit early to declare success, so I would humbly ask for your continued prayers that this direction holds and things fully stabilize.    

Am new here, but I know something about My God. That He hears when we call to Him. Walk in the victory that He only can give, Remember that all things work together for the good of those who love God, and are called according to his purpose. I pray that your strength will be renewed in Him. Amen 

Edited by Arvinne001