Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
kfoster825

Hello To All From Tennessee!

Hello,

Well, let's start with the basics. I'm Ken from the middle Tennessee area in the U.S. and I'm 52 years old. I've always had an interest in writing fiction and I've written on and off for years. My goal at this point is to finish a novel I've been thinking about for a while now and to publish it most likely on Amazon.

I'm a Christian and though my faith has had its ups and downs throughout my life I'm very dedicated to honoring the Lord with whatever I can do. My hope is that I'll be able to write a good novel that brings light to some issues our society could benefit from examining and that will bring people to the point they want to look deeper into the things of God.

Anyway, enough rambling on. I'm glad to be here and hope to meet you all soon.

Ken

Welcome to our writing family, Ken. Glad you joined us. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! :D