Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
SEHatfield

just published My Books Out Now!!

Well,   I was able to launch my book, Random Encouragements: Finding God in the Everyday, in it's Kindle Books ebook edition today.  That makes it available as an ebook on Kindle,  and available in print through Barnes and Noble, and it will be available through print with Amazon on Nov 20th,     

So, Kindle ebook available now.

Barnes and Noble print book available now.

Yah!    

I don't think I can post a link as that would be trying to sell my book here and I don't want to do that.  But Google could be your friend.  Again, I couldn't have done it without the help of lots of ChristianWriter.com's folks here.  

SE

• Like 2

Congratulations!  We are so happy for you! So how does it feel to be published?  ?  Here is a cookie for you!  ?

Interestingly, as some of you know, I had created a "createspace" account just to use their manuscript checker.  After I found out that I'd need to purchase a new ISBN to upload my book as an ebook on IngramSpark, plus pay the upload fee again..to the tune of a total of about $16o, I began to research.  Turns out, I "transferred" my Createspace account over to KDP (as they all are) and was able to upload the ebook for nothing.  Nice to know for someone new.  

I haven't really spent too much time studying marketing yet, what with school and life, but I'm not in a hurry to hit the best sellers list just yet,  I'm selling some myself when I go places.  

• Like 1

Congratulations. I did check out some of the sites where you book is featured. It looks like it will be a good resource for young and struggling Christians. 

It does indeed.  So far, I sold 18 copies in October (some I bought for gifts).  I sold one on Barnes and Noble,  2 eBooks on Kindle,  a few to folks on here (many thanks), and of course my mother-in-law bought several. And I gave a copy to my local bookstore owner. It does seem like a long time though.  I took the advice of many on here and started an author website (different thread).  It is kind of cool being able to say I'm a real author.  

Steve

5 hours ago, SEHatfield said:

It is kind of cool being able to say I'm a real author.  

A real author. A real published author! And an inspiration to all who will read your book.

Congratulations with your new book! I see you have one great review on Amazon, I hope there will be more on the way for you!

Congrats!!! It is all about seeing signs and believing in them.  Can’t wait to have a chance to read it!

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.