Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
Rebecca

New Project - Writers Wanted, Especially Fantasy, Sci-fi And Historical Fiction

I'm working on a new website and need some writers that would like to post their work for others to read. Some details are:

• You can post short stories or chapters for others to read. If you have a book you'd like to promote, you can post the first chapter (or an excerpt) and link it to the remainder of the book.
  • The new site is not a Christian website, but Christian material is welcome
  • There is currently no payment, but this may be an option available in the future.
  • I am especially looking for fantasy, sci-fi and historical fiction, but other genres will be considered.

If you're interested, please let me know and I'll get you more information.

• Like 2

I've been considering a way to start sharing some of the lore from my current WIP that wouldn't be in the book but isn't spoiler either.  Could you send me the information you have?

I'm interested - I've got the Fantasy / Noir thing which is wrapping up this holiday season.

I'm interested, too, although to be honest, I've got nothing in those genres beyond the vague idea phase. My current WIP is romance, but I've got epic fantasy and urban fantasy ideas sitting on the back burner.

Thank you all for your interest! I'm waiting to hear back on a couple things but will send you more information soon.

Stories don't have to be in the mentioned genres. Others are welcome too. :)

Good deal.

I'll be more than happy to contribute some work just to get you up and running. This is already published but it may be brand new to people who come to your site. Let me know when you have it together.

God bless.

I am interested if it is not too late. Working on a Sci-fi short story. 

Following up on this, we're super close to official launch (target is late next week) and are open for submissions.

In a nutshell, the site is named oodal and specializes in interactive fiction. We're still polishing things up, but you're welcome to register, submit stories, and otherwise check it out.

• Like 2

Great! I've had a very quick look and will have a proper browse in the course of the week.

• Like 1

I'll share a story on your new site. Why not? I'll give you the one I just got critiqued here, if that's OK. It's Sci Fi-ish.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, suspensewriter said:

Hey, Rebecca, I just saw this!  Would a short story of mine help?

Absolutely! :) We'd love to see you on the new site.

I saw it, thank you! :) I'm excited to have you on board. I'll let you know as soon as I've had a chance to approve and post - the process is still a little rough and takes longer than I'd like.

54 minutes ago, suspensewriter said:

Okay, Rebecca- I posted a story up on your site!

I can't wait to see this one! ?

I've missed all this. Congratulations, Rebecca! May it be a great site and attract many! :D  ?

• Thanks 1

I see mine got posted too. Let me know if you want more. Do you prefer explicitly Christian fiction, or is any good clean story acceptable?

Sure, feel free to submit whatever you'd like. Any good clean story is acceptable. :)

5 hours ago, lynnmosher said:

I've missed all this. Congratulations, Rebecca! May it be a great site and attract many! :D  ?

Thanks, Lynn! :) I'll make some more announcements once it's officially open, but figured it couldn't hurt to get the ball rolling.