Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

StephEck

Stepping Out Of My Comfort Zone!

I have taken and graduated from a writing course, and I have been writing for years, but I have yet to be published anywhere. I have no idea what to do with everything I have written or how to get it "out there." The whole process is intimidating to me. I don't enjoy rejection letters, for obvious reasons, but mostly because they never tell me how to improve or what needs to be changed. I don't know how to improve my work. So, my goal for this year is to get my work into the hands of somebody and improve as I go forward, until I finally accomplish my goal of being published. Just saying that out loud makes me quake, so here it goes - my first shaky step into the great unknown...

Welcome to our writing family. Glad you joined us. Be sure to check out the FAQ to see how things run around here. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing!

Well, I commend you for stepping out of your zone! After all, there's no challenge if you always play it safe and comfy! Happy Writing!

Welcome StephEck! Good way to start, I think! A new goal for the new year! This site does have wonderful resources that will help in the journey. (I'm fairly new here myself, but hope to better learn my way around...) :cool:

Way to go! Trust in our Lord to lead you for He surely will. Just remember to ASK Him and to open doors as He wills. His Word tells us we don't receive because we don't ask! ;)

And also remember...do not fear! Fear does not ever come from God so you know then where it does come from and you have the ability - through Christ Jesus - to kick it out and press on in total trust in what God will have you do.

Keep us posted!

Blessings,

Kathie