Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
TDDracken

Hurricane Michael

I've been following the news on the hurricane and it is nasty.  It seems the outer bands will be hitting our part of Alabama around 1:30PM central time.

How is everyone else fairing in all this and do we have anyone in the path of the storm?

http://insider.foxnews.com/amp/article/63597

Edited by TDDracken

I'm over in tornado alley.  We will get the leftover rain, within the week, but otherwise, we're good.  I'll be praying for all of you!  If you can, keep us up to date on how you're doing.  

1 minute ago, TDDracken said:

The weather says we're only supposed to get a tiny bit of rain and less than 20mph wind.

That's great news!

Just rain coming in after midnight here in Maryland. I will be praying for everyone's safety in the path.  

I, and everyone in all the churches here on Long Island, to the east of New York City, are praying for everyone in danger from the Hurricane.  

Oh Lord protect everyone in danger from the storm, and all other hazardous occurrences.

In Jesus Name.

Amen.

My grandmother and uncle are right in the path (near Panama City, Florida) but have posted they're ok. Praying for everyone else in the path!

Just now, Rebecca said:

My grandmother and uncle are right in the path

We'll be praying, for them along with everyone in the path, and the workers that are there or on their way.  

• Like 1

What Was Propelling Hurricane Michael?

According to Dane Wigington of GeoengineeringWatch.org, the worst hurricane to hit the Florida panhandle coast, according to radio weather forecasters, was propelled by high intensity microwave energies apparently emanating from Eglin Air Force Base in “western Florida, located about three miles (5 km) southwest of Valparaiso in Okaloosa County.”  [Wikipedia]

Dane documents his statements in a composite weather map video showing microwave manipulations.

Coincidentally, he inserts the weather map of microwave energies that kept Hurricane Florence in place over the Carolinas.

Shouldn’t those weather geoengineering strategies be considered a crime and prosecuted no matter who is involved?  It seems that “climate change” is a deliberate act of man, not an Act of God!

Continues

I've read some articles that claim a person willed it to happen.  Apparently, Darth Vader is running around.  xD

Edited by Alley
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Trumpeter said:

Shouldn’t those weather geoengineering strategies be considered a crime and prosecuted no matter who is involved?

Yes, they should be held accountable.

On 10/11/2018 at 2:02 PM, Trumpeter said:

What Was Propelling Hurricane Michael?

According to Dane Wigington of GeoengineeringWatch.org, the worst hurricane to hit the Florida panhandle coast, according to radio weather forecasters, was propelled by high intensity microwave energies apparently emanating from Eglin Air Force Base in “western Florida, located about three miles (5 km) southwest of Valparaiso in Okaloosa County.”  [Wikipedia]

Dane documents his statements in a composite weather map video showing microwave manipulations.

Coincidentally, he inserts the weather map of microwave energies that kept Hurricane Florence in place over the Carolinas.

Shouldn’t those weather geoengineering strategies be considered a crime and prosecuted no matter who is involved?  It seems that “climate change” is a deliberate act of man, not an Act of God!

Continues

Interesting. Should we HARP about this?

• Haha 1

I don't know why anyone would take this accusation seriously.  It sounds like science fiction, not actual science.. While it's easy for me to cook dinner in my microwave oven, I sure that controlling a hurricane would be infinitely more difficult. 

Just how powerful would microwave devices have to be to control the positioning of a hurricane?  They'd also have to be able to control the movements of all the weather patterns; high and low fronts, across the North Atlantic Ocean, and all of the U.S. , Canada, the Caribbean, along with Mexico and Central America. 

Has anyone asked any real meteorologists what they think? 

Edited by William D'Andrea

On 10/15/2018 at 5:39 PM, William D'Andrea said:

I don't know why anyone would take this accusation seriously.  It sounds like science fiction, not actual science.. While it's easy for me to cook dinner in my microwave oven, I sure that controlling a hurricane would be infinitely more difficult. 

Just how powerful would microwave devices have to be to control the positioning of a hurricane?  They'd also have to be able to control the movements of all the weather patterns; high and low fronts, across the North Atlantic Ocean, and all of the U.S. , Canada, the Caribbean, along with Mexico and Central America. 

Has anyone asked any real meteorologists what they think? 

Hos 4:6 - My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.
Because you have rejected knowledge,
I also will reject you from being priest for Me;
Because you have forgotten the law ofyour God,
I also will forget your children.

3 hours ago, Trumpeter said:

Hos 4:6 - My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.
Because you have rejected knowledge,
I also will reject you from being priest for Me;
Because you have forgotten the law ofyour God,
I also will forget your children.

Hello Trumpeter:

After reading your Biblical quotation, I'm not sure whether you agree with me that the accusation shouldn't be taken seriously. 

31 minutes ago, William D'Andrea said:

Hello Trumpeter:

After reading your Biblical quotation, I'm not sure whether you agree with me that the accusation shouldn't be taken seriously. 

Hello William,

The Holy Spirit brought that scripture to mind when I read your reply.

i think your response came from a lack of understanding about the subject.

Please check out Geoengineering Watch .

it’s about exposing the climate engineering coverup.

God bless you!

1 hour ago, Trumpeter said:

Hello William,

The Holy Spirit brought that scripture to mind when I read your reply.

i think your response came from a lack of understanding about the subject.

Please check out Geoengineering Watch .

it’s about exposing the climate engineering coverup.

God bless you!

Hello again Trumpeter:

I've checked out the Geoengineering Watch website.  It's a very large one, which could take me a considerable amount of time to read through.  Maybe more than a week.

I'm also a committed Christian; constantly looking to the Lord for, and receiving guidance from Him, in all things.  I will pray to the Lord and see what knowledge I receive from the Holy Spirit; while going through the Geoengineering Watch website.

Thank you

• Like 1

On 10/10/2018 at 8:49 PM, Rebecca said:

My grandmother and uncle are right in the path (near Panama City, Florida) but have posted they're ok. Praying for everyone else in the path!

Rebecca: How did your grandmother and uncle fare during and after Hurricane Michael?  My husband, our son, and I have been to Panama City Beach several times over the years.  We enjoyed the area every time we were there. Our son is an adult now and was there back in March.  Our last time there was a year and a half ago.

11 minutes ago, quietspirit said:

Rebecca: How did your grandmother and uncle fare during and after Hurricane Michael?

Thanks for checking, Quietspirit. :) They are safe, but water and electric are still out. My other uncle was able to get them a generator so they have enough electricity to power the refrigerator.

It sounds like four trees came down on their house, but surprisingly there was minimal actual damage. Their neighbors were not as lucky; it sounds like there was much more severe damage throughout the neighborhood.

Oh, dear. I neglected to ask you about them. Forgive me, Bekka. So glad to know they're okay and didn't experience a lot of damage. :)