Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!

You may have better luck posting in project connections for a beta reader. And I hope you'll hop over to Meet and Greet and introduce yourself so everyone will know you are here and can welcome you. :D

Hi,

Tell us more about your project. I am also looking for a beta reader or critique swap.  My book is a 56,000 Word non-fiction titled Job Rises: 13 Keys to a Resilient Life

Paul

Hi Paul, My book is Christian based, it's called 'My Encounter with Jesus & his Revelations of Heaven and Hell.' 

As the title says it's about my encounter, conversion,transformation, healing, dream vistitations and supernatural experiences. 

I also include Angelica Zambrano's 4 Supernatural experiences of Heaven and Hell to give witness of the truth of the Afterlife revealed to me by God. My book covers topics on God's will for our lives, heaven and hell, the rapture, holiness, Repentance and much more. I also provide biblical principles to help Christians deepen their walk with Jesus and fulfill the calling. As well as the message is bringing hope to a lost and broken world all around us through the Gospel. 

It's 9 Chapters, 80,000 words. However if you are still interested, even a brief review would be good. Thanks.

I would be happy to review your manuscript as well. 

Candy, I removed your email address as there are bots that roam the site looking to gobble up email addresses. Unfortunately, it's in your username as well.