Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
ceci_creates

Hello There!

Hello everybody! I'm.....well.....you can just call me Ceci :D I'm a Roman Catholic teen who is also an aspiring writer! I love to read (which I've heard is important to being a good writer), blog, and play my violin. I have completed one whole novel......which is going to be kept in the deepest, darkest dungeon I can find. I have this problem where I start WAY too many stories for my own mental sanity, but I enjoy working on them. Currently, I'm working on two historical fiction novels and world-building for the first book in my fantasy series. 

• Like 1

Welcome to our writing family, Ceci. Glad you joined us. Sometimes writing is the end in itself and doesn't need to be shared. Can just be for the writer's enjoyment. Then, there are those others! ;) You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! :D

• Like 1

Welcome Ceci! Enjoy the journey, be it with many stories or few....although I will admit that working on the few is easier (and better for mental processors) than the many :)

• Like 1

Hi Ceci! I play guitar. I also write Fantasy and am planning to delve into writing historical fiction, too! Welcome. ♥

Hi, Ceci, welcome and God Bless! Great you are writing now and getting Christian feedback. What a road. Best of everything. I'm a great-grandmother 80 and still learning how to think with a mature mind when I write. I don't yet. Takes years writing to find out what you want to write, and feedback is a huge part. I agree that writing just to and for oneself, though, is a calling as well. Whether you  decide to share your work depends on many factors. Pick people carefully and trust your own writing instincts whether something is ready to show someone. And fear not!

Welcome, Ceci! I also do the locking-my-work-in-a-dungeon thing, and the thing where I start too many stories at once. How's your worldbuilding going? I also have a fantasy novel in that stage, and it's super fun, but also a little overwhelming!

• Like 1