Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MmpLady

New, Here; Hello!

Hello to all; I'm new to this forum via a suggestion on another Christian writer's website that this would be a good group to join if I was looking for a like-minded Beta reader or critique partner.  There are no local meet-ups in my area and I'm trying to push my many works-in-progress over the finish line and need support, good critiques, honest criticism, a fearless  Beta reader (or two) and someone that might be interested in forming a writing relationship after awhile.

Hello and welcome! :)

Yes, we do have a critique forum that opens up after a number of posts here on the community. It's peer-to-peer and reciprocal, as explained in the rules (big red button in the forum).

We also have a project connections section where you can post a request for beta readers.

We look forward to seeing you around the site.

Welcome to our writing family. Glad you joined us. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! :D

Welcome! I'm needing critiques and still not ready to give them. However, best of everything in your writing and Christian life!

Welcome, and I wish you the best of luck in finding some writing buddies! Looking for beta readers and criticism is one of the reasons I'm here too, although none of my WIPs are quite at that stage yet, so for now I'm just learning and getting a feel for the group. What kinds of things do you write?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.