Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
Todd

New Member-writer-norcal

Hello, 

I am a new member in Northern California and am looking for critique groups? How would I  join one (+) here online? If anyone is in Northern California and would like to start a group, that would be great. 

I am a member of some other secular critique groups. Since I am a believer I am looking for fellow Christians. 

Sincerely,

Todd

Hello, Todd.  I'm not for sure that I have any answers to your questions, but I'd like to welcome you to the group.  Best wishes on your writing adventure!

Welcome to our writing family, Todd. Glad you joined us. We have a critique forum that you are welcome to use. A new member needs to have made 10 comments before it becomes available. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! :D

• Like 1

Hello Lynn, 

Thank you for the reply. I am very new to the online forums (1st one). How do I find the critique groups? I've looked under the posts but don't see anything for critique groups and how to join.

Thank you! 

Todd, we don't have any groups as such, yet our critique forum is a group of those members wishing a critique. The forum can be found under Browse (at the top left). As I said, it will take a few comments for you to be able to post some of your work. This is the fairest way we have of keeping out scammers and misusers. If you make some comments/critiques in the forum, that will help run your comment total up pretty fast. Here's the direct link. :)

• Like 1

Welcome, Todd! 

What are you interested in writing? We have poets, bloggers, devotions writers, and fiction writers of many genres.

Welcome from a fellow Nor Cal resident. We're way out in the boonies, so no writer's groups closer than an hour away.  Northern Cal covers a huge area. What county are your from?