Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peter(IC)Michael76

Getting Started

Good evening, my name is Peter Beals, but if you're wondering what IC stands for, it's Imperfect Creature, yet every day I do my best to see and seek how God wants me to live because I am not there yet. I am a recently converted Christian going on 4 years now and it has been the best decision I ever made. I have found a passion in studying Gods Word as much as I can and writing stories based on His Truth and life as a means to give others hope. I have not written a full length novel or anything, mainly just stories that God allows me to share with everyone as much as I can. I have thought about a book, it's just finding the time to get it done. But just being blessed with this somewhat ability is far greater than trying to write a book. I hope to begin posting on this site soon to share life with fellow believers and possibly newcomers. Thanks for having me.

Peter Beals--IC

Welcome to our writing family. Glad you joined us. Congratulations on joining The Family! Be sure to check out the FAQ to see how things run around here. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing!

Welcome Peter! Sounds like you've done some good writing on God and how He has helped you. Christians and those searching God and wanting to know the truth, need your kind of articles! Best wishes to you on all your writing endeavors.

Toni

Welcome, and greetings (from another newbie)! I like the idea of stories shared with everyone else together with the balance of the study of God's word. You may have seen in Ecclesiastes where it says "Of making many books there is no end, and much study wearies the body"...

Storytelling imprinted or infused with God's truth carries joy with it, without heavy burdens such as the world might give. I wish to tell a story that tells a truth that astonishes and makes the heart glad and perhaps lightens the load for my neighbor.

I totally agree. The Truth will set you free. Everyone has the right to hear God's. No matter what they're going through or how they live their lives, they still need to hear it. It took me 33-1/2 years to understand it and I'm constantly seeking it. But as 2 Peter 3:9 says, He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish but everyone to cone to repentance....I'm still trying to memorize Scripture so when people ask I know exactly where to tell them to find it, still need lots of work though haha...but if anyone were to tell me that Jesus no longer performs miracles I would politely tell them they're wrong because Jesus saved my life life, and that itself in my eyes is a miracle..looking forward to reading your work. God bless