Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sonya Contreras

A Tool To Help You Focus

I have not tried this music site out---but it was recommended as a tool to add music as background while you work to over-ride distracting noises (I prefer to hear what my sons are doing in the background---it keeps my house from being destroyed.) For those who have tried the music, they contest that they do get more done with music inspiring them in the background---you get to choose the style.. oh and the site http://focus@will.com Happy focusing!

I usually leave the television on when I'm working to help me focus. I can write just about anywhere; the background noise doesn't bother me.. I've written in libraries, restaurants, classrooms, waiting rooms, in the car, in front of the television and of course in my office... but there is still some sort of background noise.

Thanks for sharing this! I'm doing the 60-minute trial right now and am loving the Ambient music setting. My husband is an avid video gamer, and I need something to distract me from the constant sounds of war zones and race tracks, but music with lyrics tends to distract me even more because I can't help singing along!

As I listened to them, I wrote down EVERY name of the artists and songs that I liked. So many! This way it'll be easier to just go shop around and find them and similar artist. Amazon here I come! :wub:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.