Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
zx1ninja

Group Effort

4 hours ago, Claire Tucker said:

EClayRowe, just saw your addition to the group effort story.  Love it!!

Can we add another character?  Like a super-talkative pickpocket that lives in the underground and has a paralyzed arm?  

Or maybe I'll keep that character...he might be useful somewhere in one of my own stories...

Do whatever you want to. If it's written in and redirected, later Marlow can come back too it somehow. 

5 hours ago, Claire Tucker said:

Can we add another character?  Like a super-talkative pickpocket that lives in the underground and has a paralyzed arm?  

Or maybe I'll keep that character...he might be useful somewhere in one of my own stories...

And if you want to add a happy little tree over here, you just go ahead and do that

Sword fights! Fire swamps! Maybe even a little... romance?

5 hours ago, Claire Tucker said:

Why not.

27 minutes ago, EClayRowe said:

Sword fights! Fire swamps! Maybe even a little... romance?

Yes!  Let's do it!

I did think something might come between Marlowe and Clarissa by way of romance...

I don't think the fire swamps will work, the atmosphere won't support it and you won't want that inside a dome.

13 hours ago, zx1ninja said:

you won't want that inside a dome

Hehe...precisely:ph34r:.  Just raises the stakes if a fire storm does happen inside the dome.  And since John Stone is telling people that Someone is coming to save them, it could be a dramatic climax.  Like that's maybe what the Someone is coming to save them from.

1 minute ago, Claire Tucker said:

Hehe...precisely:ph34r:.  Just raises the stakes if a fire storm does happen inside the dome.  And since John Stone is telling people that Someone is coming to save them, it could be a dramatic climax.  Like that's maybe what the Someone is coming to save them from.

LOL I see.

55 minutes ago, Claire Tucker said:

But what about inside the planet itself?  Like, deep inside the planet? 

Not sure, it will depend on a lot things. Atmosphere being the first. Fire consumers oxygen, we need that to live. Then you have a lot of heat. I suppose if it were contained in a cave and prevented from advancing to all livable areas it may be possible to happen and be survivable.

Always wondered where the methane comes from on Mars.

But you have to go through the fire, become totally immersed in the all consuming flame--

I don't know if I want to go there. I've touched the fire, and it burns, it burns--

That is not a happy little tree.

Lol don't worry.  I just have to get to the weekend when I'll have a few minutes to be able to add something.  Hmmm.....does anybody here own a time machine that I can travel forward, write a bit, and then come back and post it now?

1 hour ago, Claire Tucker said:

....does anybody here own a time machine that I can travel forward, write a bit, and then come back and post it now?

According to Einstein, you can't travel there, but you can use a gravity lens to observe it. So you watch yourself write it then, post it now, and the butterfly effect makes lemonade fall out of the sky.

3 hours ago, EClayRowe said:

According to Einstein, you can't travel there, but you can use a gravity lens to observe it. So you watch yourself write it then, post it now, and the butterfly effect makes lemonade fall out of the sky.

LOL xD

Been some time since anyone's posted in the working thread. It'd be cool if we could get some advancement. Take a moment to read what's there and add something. 

It's looking like this idea has run out of steam.  To bad, there are some cool ways this might go. If so I may take what we've got and see what can be done with it, unless there are objections. 

On 6/6/2018 at 2:22 PM, zx1ninja said:

Been some time since anyone's posted in the working thread. It'd be cool if we could get some advancement. Take a moment to read what's there and add something. 

Home stuff & workflow on a personal project. I think my last post was an attempt to prompt a resolution/ending

11 hours ago, EClayRowe said:

Home stuff & workflow on a personal project. I think my last post was an attempt to prompt a resolution/ending

No problems. 

On 7/20/2018 at 3:28 AM, zx1ninja said:

It's looking like this idea has run out of steam.  To bad, there are some cool ways this might go. If so I may take what we've got and see what can be done with it, unless there are objections. 

Sure thing, Z. Take it and see what gives. I don't mind :)