Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

joysounspeakable

Hi This Is Me, 'a Sinner Saved By Grace'

Hi everyone,

I am Suzanna, a Christian writer. After so many years of spending time with the Word of God, I have learned that it's not about Bible studies and by hearting verses but sitting with him at the table and resting upon him :) My God loves me deeply and I have deposited a lot into my faith bank. I hope that I can withdraw from this faith bank when the going gets tough. 

And readers, one last thing... JESUS LOVES YOU :)

Hi, Joy! I'm sorry but I had to remove your song as we do not allow written work in this forum. This is strictly for introducing oneself. You are welcome to post your song in the Stories & Articles area. Go into your window and edit it and tell us a little bit about yourself. :D

Yeah, I missed that she got here ahead of me. I'm sure you've seen a couple of comments from me. Ignore me. Rebecca already fixed it all. ;) So glad you've joined our writing family. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! :D

Welcome. Yes, God is always with us when the going gets tough, but even when things are going well. We need to give thanks, as Paul said, in all things.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.