Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ChristianAdventurer

David Crockett - Really

Okay, my membership has been approved about 30-seconds ago and here I am! My name is David Crockett (It really is) and I am a photographer, writer, and videographer. I have been a photojournalist for NATO and a number of newspapers and a Combat Photographer in the Army. I am now retired from the military and have started a ministry for photographer's, writer's, and videographer's to collaborate and use their talents in support of many projects (This isn't an ad).

I look forward to reading through all of your posts and participating in some of the activities.

Merry Christmas - David

Welcome to our writing family. Glad you joined us. I'll bet you've taken some ribbing over the years. Your new project/ministry sounds great. Wish you well. Be sure to check out the FAQ to see how things run around here. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing!

Welcome, David

Should you ever need any support and encouragement, this is the place to be.

Welcome David and Merry Christmas! You will find Christian Writers to be a very encouraging and helpful place.

Best wishes on all your writing endeavors.

Toni

I actually have a cousin named David Crockett Nixon! I too am new to this site and will be posting very soon. Good luck to us both :) Betty Lemaster

Welcome, and blessings David! Also, thank you for your service in the military!

I hope you find CW as helpful and positive as I have.

Good luck!