Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sibermom65

Just Found The Group

This is my first NNWM - I did the camp over the summer and decided to try the November project despite it being a busy month. I underestimated just how busy I would be and how little time I would have to write! I only have about 2200 words after 8 days. No matter. I knew going in there was no way I would make my goal, but I also knew it would push me to make some real progress.

My book is a middle grade "historical fantasy" taking place during the conversion era of Finland - about 1150 AD. It involves a 13 year old gardener's boy rescuing the 8 year old runaway daughter of the manor from the Dark Lord. In the process he rejects his pagan upbringing and takes on the Christian faith, learning that one can be a hero regardless of your position in life.

Welcome Sibermom65!  Thank you for the synopsis of your story.  You taking in the spirit of NaNoWriMo, to achieve more than ever before.  The numbers are what you make of them.  

I hope being part of our community will help you sustain your effort.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.