Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Russell Fellows

Two Short Stories Are Live - Amazon And Smashwords

[[Template threadstarterbook/front/threadstarterbook/threadStarterBookBeforePost is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I am proud to say that I have two of my short stories published and live on Amazon and Smashwords. One is a Middle Grade Fantasy, the other a Supernatural Thriller geared toward adults (it does contain some language not suitable for children). For a limited time, if you sign up on my email list, you can get one (or both) for free.

Yanka and the Dragons:

Slide1.thumb.JPG.a95f3db622a5f54bfd73757d5ec608cf.JPG

https://www.amazon.com/Yanka-Dragons-Knights-Tiqvah-Story-ebook/dp/B074ZR4FBN/ref=pd_rhf_gw_p_img_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=0QWRRDQXK91XPTFEMT03

The Piano Player:

Slide1.JPG.d50c6c534367b9c29dfb6737cca11041.JPG

https://www.amazon.com/Piano-Player-Supernatural-Thriller-Short-ebook/dp/B074ZB1678/ref=pd_rhf_gw_p_img_4?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=0QWRRDQXK91XPTFEMT03

[[Template threadstarterbook/front/threadstarterbook/threadStarterBookBeforePost is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template threadstarterbook/front/threadstarterbook/threadStarterBookBeforePost is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template threadstarterbook/front/threadstarterbook/threadStarterBookBeforePost is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.