Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lynnmosher

Post Your New Blogposts Or Other Articles Here

Thanks for asking that question, Lonny. I was about to do the same! :)

(Edit: And thanks Lynn for being so helpful in reply, too!)

Guest Tai

I just wrote a piece this morning entitled, "Just Keep Playing! The Black Keys Make Music Too!". My sole purpose for writing is to encourage the hearts of others, but today GOD so graciously allowed my gift to speak to my own heart as well. I usually say that I pray that what I've written will bless your hearts, but today I wholeheartedly believe that it will. So, if you never read anything else that I write, read this one because I just feel in my heart that this one will truly speak to your heart and be a blessing to you. I love you guys! :-)

http://www.aspiritkissedsoul.wordpress.com

Hi Tai,

Thanks for sharing your blog post. I needed to hear God's promises of a future in heaven with Jesus! To remind me to focus on the present, not the past. Thanks!

Like my signature says- Keep fixing my eyes on Jesus!

Sometimes, it takes a little bit for the system to digest it all. It'll cough up your eligibility shortly! LOL Keep trying! After a few more comments, yell at me again! ;)

Guest Tai
Hi Tai,

Thanks for sharing your blog post. I needed to hear God's promises of a future in heaven with Jesus! To remind me to focus on the present, not the past. Thanks!

Like my signature says- Keep fixing my eyes on Jesus!

Awww, you're very welcome! I'm so glad that you enjoyed it! That truly makes my heart smile! Peace and blessings to you! :-)

Just yesterday I posted on my website a message entitled Can God Save America? It was inspired by hearing two sermons by German evangelist Reinhard Bonnke last week at a missions conference.

My main writing activities are on the links in my signature below.

Guest Adriana Gabrielle

I do regular posting (at least one post a week for each blog) on a fair amount of blogs :) here are the links:

www.adrianagabriellewrites.wordpress.com (This is my main one. I do anything from discussions, book reviews, writing music, writing tips, things I've learned and such)

www.peculiarpenpals.wordpress.com ( a co witten writing.nerd girl blog)

www.themovementofhope.wordpress.com (A website of Hope for people going through hard times that I started with a couple friends.)

www.apinchofclassy.blogspot.ca (A modest fashion and christian living blog (Co-written) )

and last one:

www.realfaithinlife.wordpress.com (a christian living/personal blog of mine)

Guest Adriana Gabrielle

Oopsie. were we supposed to just do most recent blog posts??

That's okay. We won't enact the sword of punishment on you! :P No problem. It's for sharing your work. Glad to see you are sharing in several places. :)

Guest Adriana Gabrielle

Haha *phew* :P Yeah...I kinda like to blog wherever I can and whenever xD Though I've now scheduled posts so I can keep it all organized...but its also more professional looking that way so...well in my mind:D but yeah, anywho...I LOVE blogging

New post on Attention Deficit Devotional: Focusing on God more than on your problems

http://attentiondeficitdevotional.wordpress.com/2014/10/20/focusingongod/

I don't think I've ever described the purpose of the blog: it's to encourage people with attention deficit disorder. Sadly, I had been neglecting it, until I saw people were still visiting it even though I hadn't posted for several months. So I decided to start up again. I'm going to try to post 2 - 3 times a week.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.