Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lynnmosher

Post Your New Blogposts Or Other Articles Here

Just thought it might be a good idea to start a thread for posting new blogposts or articles on other sites. So post away.

I'll go first. Mine is always in my signature as well as the other sites I write for. Mine is about to change but here's the current one along with some of the other sites that are current.

If this doesn't work, I'll close it. Hope it helps to get your posts some traffic. :D

Heading Home: A Festering Secret

CrossReads blog: Trust in a Tightrope

The M.O.M. Initiative: Addicted to Instantaneous

Livingbetterat50+: Are You Sonning Yourself?

Weused2bu.com: Beauty Injections

Just thought it might be a good idea to start a thread for posting new blogposts or articles on other sites. So post away.

I'll go first. Mine is always in my signature as well as the other sites I write for. Mine is about to change but here's the current one along with some of the other sites that are current.

If this doesn't work, I'll close it. Hope it helps to get your posts some traffic. :D

Heading Home: A Festering Secret

CrossReads blog: Trust in a Tightrope

The M.O.M. Initiative: Addicted to Instantaneous

Livingbetterat50+: Are You Sonning Yourself?

Weused2bu.com: Beauty Injections

I loved a Festering Secret. You are a talented writer. How exciting that you write on so many sites. :)

I think I'm going to close this. It appears there isn't much interest in it. I'll leave it open in case someone wants to comment. But I will be closing it.

So...was the intention that we come back and post a link each time we post on our site?

If so, I think that's an uber good idea but I just didn't understand it.

Hi Karen,

I love your blog! I tried to like it, but I had to enter an email and all that stuff that I don't understand.

I also tried to quote your post here on Christian Writers, but I couldn't do that either.

Technology baffles me most of the time. Anyway, your blog is awesome!

Love, if you have any techie question, post them in support and either I or someone else will try to help you. :D

Hi Lynn, Thanks!

I think I need the book Social Media for Dummies. Did someone write this yet?

Hi Everyone! I am doing a three part series on comparing. I posted part 1 today. You may find some value in it. www.purposefulfaith.com/comparing

LOL Yup, they did, Love! :D

Kelly, great topic! Lots of comparing going on. We all need reminders. :D

I hate being de-achored Lynn. It has a subtle approach too. Thanks for the grounding. ;)

Oh, I forgot to add. Kelly, comparison must be God's theme lately. I was taking notes to include it in one of mine as well. :D

Thank you Love! Techno stuff challenges me too. Someday I'll get it:)

I just posted another blog a few minutes ago if interested.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.