I Am Kelly. Nice To Meet You.

kellypmart

Hello fellow writers,

My name is Kelly and I am super excited to be a part of this forum. I can't wait to pray for each of you, to encourage you in your faith and to learn how to improve my writing.

I am somewhat new to the world of freelance writing and publishing so I plan to soak up every last ounce of information on these boards.

Thank you all for your input!

Kelly Balarie

Twitter: @kellybalarie

Welcome to our writing family. Glad you joined us. Kelly, since this forum is strictly for introducing oneself, you'll get better answers to your question in the writers' forum. I'm sorry, though, I had to remove your link but links are not allowed in Meet & Greet. Be sure to check out the FAQ to see how things run. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! :D

Guest lewison01

Welcome Kelly and I just joined to. From one newcomer to another newcomer WELCOME.

Do you know where to go for answers to question about getting paid for the articles? Do they pay at this website?

Welcome again and I will pray for your writing to get stronger as God supports you along the way

Lewison, this site is a forum-based site, which means it is for sharing info, getting critiques, etc. We do not pay for any articles. Strictly for getting to know other Christian writers and interacting with one another. I hope you will start your own Meet and Greet thread. :D

Archived