New Member From Ca.

aktarango

Hi everyone,

My name is Karen. I just joined this morning. I looked around and fell in love with this site! Everyone seems friendly. I am a published author and yesterday I sent off my second book to be made into an E-book. Yay!

My husband and I are church planters. We are in our 3rd year. We have our church in our home at the moment, until the Lord moves us out. So excited to be a part of this writer community. I am looking forward to making new friends as well.

Blessings

Welcome to our writing family. Glad you joined us. Be sure to check out the FAQ to see how things run around here. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing!

Karen,

I have wonderful memories of husband and wife church planters from the 1980s. I attended a Bible study in their home. Looking back, my heart learned more about God's love and the Holy Spirit while participating in a Bible study in their tiny and modest living room than I ever did from a Sunday sermon or adult Sunday school classes. It really is only about "where two or three are gathered together in my name."

Welcome.

John

Welcome aboard. I truly believe what you and your husband are doing is great! That is very inspirational to me and has me thinking how much more I could be doing to serve our God in heaven! I know He doesn't give us more than we can handle but many times I just have the passion to go out and do so much more for Him. Truly Awesome!

again, welcome, and I hope you enjoy being part of this family.

God Bless

Welcome, Karen! How exciting that you and your husband are following God's leading to plant a church. It's hard work, as I've known others who have done it, but I'm thankful the Holy Spirit is our helper and encourager in our walk with Him! God bless you two and your writing!

Archived