Hello From Alabama

Guest RStalb2014

Guest RStalb2014

Hi Everyone! My name is Rhonda Marie Stalb and I am a Christian writer. I have been writing since high school. I took a long hiatus from writing after having kids and life just happened, but now I am answering the call and the knocking on the door of my heart to write the message that God wants me to tell. I do have a blog and I would love to be a published author one day.

I am looking forward to meeting new people and new friends who have written blogs and books and everything else in between. There is so much information out there about writing and blogging it can be over whelming. Right now I am reading the book called The Creative Habit by Twyla Tharp. It is a great book! I need to get into the consistent habit of writing to hone my craft. You can pray for me and I will pray for you!

Blessings

Rhonda Stalb

Welcome to our writing family. Glad you joined us. Be sure to check out the FAQ to see how things run around here. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing!

Guest JulieAnneWrites

Hi Rhonda,

I just joined Christian Writers too. I've been doing freelance business writing since 2005 but also published a faith-based creative story. I hope to write about issues that matter to me but based on a Christian perspective.

Archived