I'm New

Guest Gary

My Name is Gary B. King. I was born in Jacksonville, Florida on July 10, 1952. I pastor a small congregation in Lake City, Florida, WayWord Ministries. I am currently working on my Masters of Divinity at Rockbrdge Seminary which is done completely online. My wife's name is Joyce Ann and we have nine children and twelve grandchildren.

I have been writing in one form or another since the early seventies. I currently write a weekly column under the umbrella of Christian Concepts and it can be viewed at my WordPress blog, gbkcc.com. The article is typically under 500 words and addresses curent events from a biblical perspective. I hope to syndicate the column and broaden my audience. I have a small email readership and the article is published in a local online news service, northfloridanow.com, and is published every other week in the local newspaper, the Lake City Reporter. I have posted this week's article below. I look forward to getting to know some of you and maybe getting my article syndicated.

***Edited by moderator.

Welcome to our writing family. Glad you joined us. I'm sorry, Gary, but I had to remove your article as no writings as allowed in this forum. Be sure to check out the FAQ to see how things run around here. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! :D

Hi John.

What do you do? Do you write? Where do you attend church in Tampa?

It's good to be on board.

Gary

Archived