I Enjoy Writing

Guest Sue Darling

Guest Sue Darling

I live in a country town. I prefer to live in the bush, close to nature. When I was young I use to work in an office in Sydney Australia, it was fun. It use to take three hours of traveling all told to go to work and home again, by train. I love the simple life and don't like new technology even though I am trying hard to learn it. I have written two books on sayings, they my own sayings that I have composed from my own experience of life, people like it once that start reading it. I was told it comforts people when they are down. I had them published five years ago. They are not doing so well because I am too shy to get them out there. I love to cook and experiment on cooking simple meals. I have no children, but I have two beautiful dogs that I love and keep me company and my pray life keeps me happy, centered and self contained. I love instrumental music that is quiet and relaxing as a rule. I love religious songs that stirs my heart in loving God more.

Welcome to our writing family. Glad you joined us. Be sure to check out the FAQ to see how things run around here. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing!

Archived