Wisdom KF

Wisdom KF

Jun 7, 2022
My name is Fon Wisdom Kingsley, popularly known as Wisdom KF. Okay, you know that already.

I am a content creator, an author and a graphics designer. I design amazing graphics for your brand's growth and create content that helps you live a fulfilled life. I write inspirational and christian books that will aid your walk with Christ and your journey in life...

(I'm the brain behind Wise Pen, a writing brand that aims at helping young and inspiring writers to become their dream)

I am not a great conversation starter but I can expertly keep one going. Just bring it on and you'll see how deep we'll go.

I have quite an amazing sense of humor. I am only unable to express it in words 😿

The most boring thing for me to do is to watch sports

I am attracted to beautiful people. If you are beautiful or handsome, C'mon, we are best friends already 😂

One hobby I can't give up is writing.

I am a bad dancer - I just can't come and kill myself 😑

For some reason, I don't bathe with hot water.

Three things I can not live without are food, money, and food. Yaasss! I love food

I don't joke with my personal development. I would rather spend my money on books and informative classes than on clothes and shoes.

But all things being equal, I love to look good.

I have a talent for helping people discover their purpose and fulfill it accordingly 🎯

I would love to be remembered as the one who helped you find your path in life. It is what I live for 🎯

I'm the vision bearer of CHOSEN GENERATION

I am irresistibly handsome 😍

So, dear, you know more about me now.

Is there anything we have in common? I am eager to know about you.

Know one thing that's permanent, that's 👇👇

I LOVE YOU ❣️❣️

#WISE_PEN

Last edited by a moderator:

lynnmosher

Staff member
Feb 21, 2007
Welcome to our writing family. Glad you joined us. That's quite an introduction. I write devotionals and inspirational stories/parables. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! ::D

Rebecca

Administrator
Staff member
Sep 7, 2017
Welcome aboard! That's quite the intro. I feel as if I know you already! :D

Ky_GirlatHeart

Taco or Pickle. Pick one.
Jul 25, 2020
Ahhh, yes, rice!! My half-Asian heart is pleased. :D

But here is your welcome food haha. :)

1654903228613.png

1654903250083.png