What if God Did?

zx1ninja

They call me Z.
Mar 17, 2017
Live this morning book 1 of 4 has been added to the series on Amazon, it's subtitled Sacrifice and the asin is B0CH9ND4H7. Bringing the current total what if's to 3.

To possibly tempt you just a little bit, here's a brief summary:

Tiki is under pressure to find an atmosphere showing how his planet's is supposed to be and please their gods and is overwhelmed when they crash land on Earth because they over extended the flight. A new disease and a selfish crewmember force him to make a decision after a previously impossible event occures and has to do something he never dreamed possible.

US Military go to crash Investigator Major Ray Reed can't believe what just came out of the latest wreck. He always wondered What if God made aliens? He never dreamed he would be their welcome committee working to prevent a misguided military action, He finds he is faced with an action no parent should ever have to decide after his daughter makes a decision no child should have to consider or ask for.

1000003743.jpg

Zee

Mar 1, 2019
Congratulations! And yes, that’s a top-notch cover. Love how the alien is almost skeletal, yet not completely sinister…

zx1ninja

They call me Z.
Mar 17, 2017
The funny part is I never described the alien or the ship to her and she came up with both resembling what I describe in the book. 😏