Prayer Request Requesting Prayer's for my Grandniece

Mar 6, 2017
I'm requesting prayers for my teenage grandniece, named Jane, who I've just learned is sick. That's all I know about it so far. Her father will be staying with her, so neither of them will be joining the rest of the family for our annual Thanksgiving dinner, at my sister's house tomorrow.
I'll let you know more, when I learn more about it.
Thank you everyone. In Jesus Name.
Happy Thanksgiving.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jul 14, 2022
I'm requesting prayers for my teenage grandniece, named Jane, who I've just learned is sick. That's all I know about it so far. Her father will be staying with her, so neither of them will be joining the rest of the family for our annual Thanksgiving dinner, at my sister's house tomorrow.
I'll let you know more, when I learn more about it.
Thank you everyone. In Jesus Name.
Happy Thanksgiving.
Will keep her in my prayers.

Mar 6, 2017
I went to my sister's house yesterday, to join with other family members and friends for Thanksgiving dinner. My grandniece Jane wasn't there. Neither was her father. I was told that she's now feeling better. She and her father will be visiting my sister today, and for the rest of the weekend. I'm now back home, so I won't see either of them for this Holiday, but I do thank the Lord that she's okay. She and her father will have a lot of leftovers to eat. I thank the Lord again. In Jesus Name. Amen.

lynnmosher

Staff member
Feb 21, 2007
I'm sorry, William, I'm just getting to this. I'm sorry your grandniece was sick and you didn't get to see her and her father. I'm glad though she's better and all is well. \0/

Mar 6, 2017
About two hours ago, I got a phone call from my sister. She told me that another niece of mine, who attended the Thanksgiving celebration, has been diagnosed with Covid. I ask that everyone pray for her.
I just went to the local pharmacy department, in the local Stop & Shop supermarket, and got a test to take home. It came with instructions that are difficult to understand, and were intended for people who've had medical training, which I haven't. I have taken the test, but I'm not sure about the results. I'm thinking that on Monday, I should go to the pharmacy again, and ask them to be the ones giving me another test.
More than a year ago, I received all four Moderna vaccinations, at the same pharmacy. I thought that should be enough. Personally, I'm feeling okay, but it's better not to take chances. Maybe all I need is to start wearing a mask again.
I'm now asking for prayers, for the Lord to give me all the help and healing I might need, along with all the usual guidance I'm always needing.
In Jesus Name. Amen.

Jul 14, 2022
About two hours ago, I got a phone call from my sister. She told me that another niece of mine, who attended the Thanksgiving celebration, has been diagnosed with Covid. I ask that everyone pray for her.
I just went to the local pharmacy department, in the local Stop & Shop supermarket, and got a test to take home. It came with instructions that are difficult to understand, and were intended for people who've had medical training, which I haven't. I have taken the test, but I'm not sure about the results. I'm thinking that on Monday, I should go to the pharmacy again, and ask them to be the ones giving me another test.
More than a year ago, I received all four Moderna vaccinations, at the same pharmacy. I thought that should be enough. Personally, I'm feeling okay, but it's better not to take chances. Maybe all I need is to start wearing a mask again.
I'm now asking for prayers, for the Lord to give me all the help and healing I might need, along with all the usual guidance I'm always needing.
In Jesus Name. Amen.
Will pray.

Mar 6, 2017
As I said, on Saturday I bought the take home covid test. When I got home I took all the time I needed to read through the directions, so I was able to understand what was required. Then I tested myself.
This morning I took what I think is called the "tube" to the Pharmacy Department in the local Stop & Shop supermarket. A woman at the counter looked at it, and said that I now have Covid. She then told me that I have to wear a mask and keep away from any stores, for the next five days.
I objected that it would be impossible for me to do so. In the next five days, I'll have to buy more food; but she was insistent.
As I walked home, trying not to panic, I thought of something. The five days wouldn't begin today, but on the day I was infected. That was Thursday. Thanksgiving Day. The fifth day would be tomorrow. This means that I might just have a midday fast tomorrow, instead of lunch. Then, on Wednesday, I'll be able to go back to purchasing food without anyone giving me a hard time.
I hope more than one of you reading this, will agree with me.
I ask as always, in Jesus Name.
Thank you.

lynnmosher

Staff member
Feb 21, 2007
Okay. What I've found is contradictory. So, you either count 5 days from when you were exposed or 5 days from being tested that you need to stay isolated. Then, for the next 5 days from either of those, you wear a mask. Like I said, it's all contradictory. So you do what you feel is best. Praying you stay well. 🙏

Mar 6, 2017
it's all contradictory. So you do what you feel is best. Praying you stay well. 🙏
Thank you Lynn. What I'm thinking is that on Wednesday, I'll make a very quick visit at the Stop & Shop, wearing a mask. I'll pick up the food items I'll need between then and Friday. Then I'll use the Customer Self Checkout, as I normally do. After that I won't return until Saturday morning.
I hope that will be okay with everyone, and I ask for the Lord's protection. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2017
This is all just causing me too much stress. I'm asking for prayers that the Lord will give me peace of mind and a sense of well being. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Recent Discussions