Prayer Request prayer needed

yawarakai

Jun 28, 2011
i was cooking ovwer a fire sitting on a bench saturday when it broke and pulled a muscle in my back. i sleep it gets better, but then i go to work and bend and and lift and by the end of the night i am in pain again. tonight was a bad night lots of trash to pull. in pain this morning neesd prayer for healing as it istill 2cmore days to tge weekend

lynnmosher

Staff member
Feb 21, 2007
If you have a heating pad or what is better is a microwave heat pad/herbal bag for when you're at home. I would also get Salonpas patches to wear during the day. Praying for you. 🙏

yawarakai

Jun 28, 2011
Any chance you can take a couple days' sick leave and stay home?
No time off requests granted right now. We had 37 people working last year at this time, now we have 15 with the same amount of work. I am cleaning 4 buildings a night by myself where 4 months ago I was cleaning 2 with someone else and one by myself. The one took 6 hours to do right. The other person was doing the building I got now for 6 hours and we split the other two for 2 hours so I am doing 16 hours of work in 8. They bring in temp employees who quit when they see the amount of work it is.

carolinamtne

Aug 10, 2013
Wow! Praying for you and all the other workers who find themselves in the same situation.

FeatherPen

May 8, 2022
Wow sorry for the heavy work load

You are not alone. We used to have 15 people and are now down to five, three of which are out today

We just try to make it through the day, but the boiler house is a mess. Our paychecks have not bounced yet but they have no money to pay cleaners to come in and clean up for us

It’s really bad, but no one wants to work

Praying about you soreness though

yawarakai

Jun 28, 2011
Another person just put in their 2 week notice last night. He found a job paying $16 an hour doing the same thing 2 cities over. a $5 raise from us. Meanwhile our company is still in negations with the University for a raise for us. And has been since January. Nobody wants $11 an hour pay, I need $200 a month more to pay my bills, that is why I mystery shop every weekend. (or act when there is an event at the haunted house.)

Recent Discussions