Looking for Beta Readers for Fantasy/Romance 66k words

Jared Williams

Jan 7, 2020

(Pictures and short synopsis in link)

This touching story began as a short story and quickly evolved into an epic. (well, a short novel, but still an epic story....if I can toot my own horn a bit. 😉 )

If you have read my previous WIP, The Adventures of the Last Aygiff, Abirami was my protagonist. An 18 year old orphan who fought to protect the ones he loved (his adopted family of orphans). Then this story may mean even more to you, for it is the story of how Abirami's parents first met. But do not worry, if you haven't read my previous work (not yet published. 😞), this short novel is a stand alone.

Aefflaed is a doctor and finds herself treating a mighty war general of a rare poison. She journeys with him to find an equally rare ingredient for the cure before the man who poisoned him catches up to them.

It is a world where many of the races have essence abilities (my world's version of magic), though they are limited in their applications depending upon the race they belong to. The website posted above also has sections where you can peruse the different races and read about their abilities should you be interested.

Please let me know if you are interested in reading it for me and also what the best format is for you - whether that be via email or google doc or pdf or some other means.

Jared Williams

Jan 7, 2020
Update.... Still looking for beta readers. Had two positive feedbacks so far and looking for more. =)

AND

I just finished an audio recording of the book if anyone wishes to listen to it for perhaps a little easier consumption.