Leoshine, Princess Quarry Cover Reveal Parties!

May 24, 2017
Because one is just not enough!

On October 15th we will reveal the cover for Leoshine, Princess Quarry, book two in the Leoshine series, designed by Travis Williams This reveal will be in person at the Okotoks Library (That's in Alberta, Canada I don't know how many of you can come!) Register here: https://www.okotokslibrary.ca/Events/How-To-Audiobook-Narration?id=1665851400-355150

Yes! I'll be talking about how that audiobook that you love so much is made and we'll have food and the cover reveal!

On October 16th we will reveal the cover again, this time online! Can you say Zoom Party!? (This is where I hope to see your lovely faces!) We have a great interview with Travis, some games designed around Leoshine, and prizes too! Register for the zoom invitation here:

https://forms.office.com/r/KUQ1vRcWUn

I really look forward to seeing you at one or both of these events! I've had so much support already through the changing details and pivots that have happened. Thank you! Let me celebrate YOU with a party!
@Claire Tucker @zx1ninja @suspensewriter @Shamrock

Attachments

• BookBrushImage3D-5_book_Template-small-reveal.png
    BookBrushImage3D-5_book_Template-small-reveal.png
    204.7 KB · Views: 0

Zee

Mar 1, 2019
This is great! I look forward to seeing another beautiful cover on Leoshine Book Two...

Zee

Mar 1, 2019
Unfortunately we don't have that caliber of internet where we are now...but I'm sure it will be fun. Travis Williams designed your special script, right? I thought it was somebody else who did the first cover, though.

lynnmosher

Staff member
Feb 21, 2007
That's awesome, Nicola! Hope it's a big success! You might want to fix the link for Travis Williams. It's highlighted but not working. Mucho blessings! :love:

Claire Tucker

Copyeditor and Proofreader
Jan 26, 2018
So exciting, Nicola! I would have loved to join the zoom party, but I unfortunately have a presentation on the 16th. I hope you have lots of fun and look forward to seeing the cover soon!