Christian Writing Is There a Way Around This?

Feb 10, 2022
@jadijohnson , I'm so sorry to hear of your story. Will pray for your re-connecting and joy into the writing adventure. I'm not smart enough to offer computer advice, but I do know @Jeff Potts advice was accurate in that you can simply turn off the Wi-Fi (with no internet cables attached) and be completely separate from the web. I am not 100% positive, but I think you can download Office to your laptop and run it as a "local" program and not from the cloud.

jadijohnson

Apr 21, 2012
@jadijohnson , I'm so sorry to hear of your story. Will pray for your re-connecting and joy into the writing adventure. I'm not smart enough to offer computer advice, but I do know @Jeff Potts advice was accurate in that you can simply turn off the Wi-Fi (with no internet cables attached) and be completely separate from the web. I am not 100% positive, but I think you can download Office to your laptop and run it as a "local" program and not from the cloud.
Thank you, Crawdad. It seems to be working well, not being connected to the internet. Downloading Office is definitely the way to go. I want nothing to do with the cloud!! ::D

Recent Discussions