HUGE Savings on The Italian Chronicles Trilogy--Limited Time Only!

Jan 19, 2020
Greetings, Fellow Christ-Followers,

For a short time only, Amazon has drastically reduced the price of my Italian Chronicles trilogy (all three novels in a single volume) by 73%

You will love this powerful story of betrayal, forgiveness, and love set in 19th-century Sicily. The Italian Chronicles Trilogy follows the compelling family saga of main character, Maria Landro. The story, sparked by a true incident in the life of my great-great-grandmother, will keep you turning pages.

The regular price for the print format is $35.97, but the sale price today is $9.69. E-book format is also on sale at 73% off!

Grab a copy or two for gift-giving before the price changes. Amazon changes its prices without notice.

Attachments

• The Italian Chronicles.jpg
    The Italian Chronicles.jpg
    208.3 KB · Views: 0
Oct 2, 2022
Wow! I checked out your Amazon page and you have a lot of books. The Italian Chronicles looks really interesting.

Keep it up!

Jan 19, 2020
Wow! I checked out your Amazon page and you have a lot of books. The Italian Chronicles looks really interesting.

Keep it up!
Thank you, Nehemiah. It was very kind of you to post. The books I have written have all been written by God's grace. There were many difficult obstacles along the way. All glory goes to Him!

You, too, keep it up! God has given you much to give to others, for His glory! If I can help you with your writing in any way, I would be happy to do so.

Blessings,

MaryAnn

Oct 2, 2022
All glory goes to Him!
Amen to that. That's the whole reason we write, right? ;) It's all for Him and His glory.
You, too, keep it up! God has given you much to give to others, for His glory! If I can help you with your writing in any way, I would be happy to do so.
Thank you. I'll keep on writing for His glory. As far as helping me with my writing, would you be interested in doing a trade? I have a manuscript for my novel Wireless Infidels written out. I was looking for some people to read over it and correct any mistakes they find. If you have a work you'd like edited, I'm in college right now training to become an editor so I'd love to edit whatever you have to the best of my ability.

No pressure though. I know we all have busy lives and if you don't have time, I totally understand. Let me know, please.

Thanks,
Nehemiah Lusk

Jan 19, 2020
Amen to that. That's the whole reason we write, right? ;) It's all for Him and His glory.

Thank you. I'll keep on writing for His glory. As far as helping me with my writing, would you be interested in doing a trade? I have a manuscript for my novel Wireless Infidels written out. I was looking for some people to read over it and correct any mistakes they find. If you have a work you'd like edited, I'm in college right now training to become an editor so I'd love to edit whatever you have to the best of my ability.

No pressure though. I know we all have busy lives and if you don't have time, I totally understand. Let me know, please.

Thanks,
Nehemiah Lusk
Dear Nehemiah,
Thank you for reaching out. While I would love to help you with your manuscript, I am currently booked with projects for the next several months. If you'd like to send me the first chapter, however, I could give you some input on that. Please mail it to maryanndiorio@gmail.com.

Blessings,

MaryAnn

Oct 2, 2022
Dear Nehemiah,
Thank you for reaching out. While I would love to help you with your manuscript, I am currently booked with projects for the next several months. If you'd like to send me the first chapter, however, I could give you some input on that. Please mail it to maryanndiorio@gmail.com.

Blessings,

MaryAnn
I understand. I'm kind of busy editing people's novel for the next month, so I get it completely. Thanks for offering to beta-read the first chapter though. I'll be sure to email it to you. Hope you enjoy it!