Hello from Texas, Y'all!

DailyFlash

Jun 15, 2022
Hi. I'm still trying to feel my way around the forum.

My name is Dave.

I'm a professional technical and proposal writer.

I've been writing daily devotionals since 2008 (5000+) and more recently, started writing and publishing short stories daily (160+) since the beginning of the year. Mostly the short stories are clean "flash" fiction (under 500ish words), hence DailyFlash for my user name.

I'm married and live in Texas. We've been here 6 years.

lynnmosher

Staff member
Feb 21, 2007
Welcome to our writing family, DF. (You'll find we do nicknames around here ;) ) Glad you joined us. You've done a lot of writing. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! ::D

J.P.

Dec 1, 2021
Howdy Dave! I'm here in Texas too. I enjoy writing short flash fiction too. I write clean fantasy and science fiction. You are more productive. It takes me a long time to complete projects. I hope you have a nice time here in the forums.

Johne

Staff member
Sep 27, 2005
My name is Dave.

I'm a professional technical and proposal writer.
Hey, Dave! It sounds like we have some things in common. I'm also approaching 60 and have been married thirtysomething years. I'm a Sr. Technical Writer for Big Blue and write novels on the side. (I was Texas for a year for school, and Linda's sister lives in Temple.)

Welcome to the forums!