Meets & Greets Hello from Hershey Pennsylvania

Nov 17, 2022
Howdy 🤠 from Texas! Agreed, writing can be a lonely hobby so it is a nice idea to build connections like this forum. What genres do you plan to write?
Texas? wow. I used to read about the LONG TALL TEXANS from Diana Palmer. I loved her stories. I plan on writing about spirituality and the divine (with a little romance). aka...sci fi.? LOL :D....Angels and perhaps a children's illustrated book. I am currently on board to have a job interview on Wednesday this week. I hope to write simple articles. Just to get my foot in the door in the publishing industry. But ultimately, I want to write action-adventure books. Oh, if only it were easy. but alas....it will be worth the journey to get there to "published author".

How about you? what genres do focus on?

paulchernoch

May 19, 2005
Welcome to CW. I found this site over fifteen years ago and it has been a blessing. I pray your experience is equally beneficial. I currently write Christian nonfiction with a focus on exploring the Wisdom Books. I have also written three Christian fantasy novels, one a romance.

Dec 1, 2021
Texas? wow. I used to read about the LONG TALL TEXANS from Diana Palmer. I loved her stories. I plan on writing about spirituality and the divine (with a little romance). aka...sci fi.? LOL :D....Angels and perhaps a children's illustrated book. I am currently on board to have a job interview on Wednesday this week. I hope to write simple articles. Just to get my foot in the door in the publishing industry. But ultimately, I want to write action-adventure books. Oh, if only it were easy. but alas....it will be worth the journey to get there to "published author".

How about you? what genres do focus on?
I hope your interview goes well. I've written two children's tongue twister books, one is science fiction, and the other is set in medieval times. I am currently revising a science-fantasy, action-adventure novella for adults. I self-publish.

Recent Discussions