Meets & Greets Hello fellow writers and artists

Nov 15, 2022
My name is Al fountain and I am a graphic artist and illustrator I have done some small animation. I would like to collaborate with or help others with their projects.

How does this site work? Is it ok to share photos or artwork? My friend and I have been working on children's books, but we have not published them yet.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

God bless.

lynnmosher

Staff member
Feb 21, 2007
How does this site work? Is it ok to share photos or artwork? My friend and I have been working on children's books, but we have not published them yet.
You are welcome to share writing in Stories & Articles and, as Carolina mentioned, images can go in Christian Fellowship. Just don't inundate us. ;) Thanks for asking. ::D

lynnmosher

Staff member
Feb 21, 2007
Welcome to our writing family, Al. Glad you joined us. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! ::D

Oct 15, 2022
Welcome aboard! Do you have a site other than Instagram where you post your portfolio? Would enjoy seeing your style(s).

Sarah Daffy

Spider-Woman
Feb 17, 2019
Hi! I'm an artist too, and teaching myself 2d and 3d animation. Did you draw your profile picture? (I like it a lot ;))

Zee

Mar 1, 2019
Welcome to Christian Writers!

Based on your profile picture, it looks like you do cartoons. What kind of art projects do you enjoy?

I’m a writer/artist too, but I have yet to illustrate my own work. Thinking about a new project that might be a combination of both…

Nov 15, 2022
For me I enjoy anything to do with cartoons. My writer friend and I have been working on making a children's book, but we are not published yet.

Recent Discussions