Christian Writing First draft on paper or computer? Which do you prefer?

May 28, 2019
I could never get on with Dragon Speak. I do use MSWord's text-to-speak to read back my work to me. I is OK and picks up the awkward sentences and phrases.

Ky_GirlatHeart

Taco or Pickle. Pick one.
Jul 25, 2020
Your little sister tried to open a bottle of grape juice with a power drill? That's hilarious! I've tried doing some dumb things too, lol, like opening a can of corn with a knife. That was a long time ago though, lol. But, yes, I do like to take my writing slowly for the first draft. It helps me out, but I see where you're coming from as well. Our minds work in different ways, I guess. When you say your brain's on a quick rate a lot of times, I'll translate that to mean you're really smart, lol. Obviously, anyone who can write poetry has to be a genius. :D

It is awesome that you write poems. You should post one some time. I'd love to read it. Even better, I'm glad you write them out with pen and paper, lol. That's awesome.
Haha, yes, my honorary little sister tried opening a bottle of grape juice with a power drill. (Her dad opened it for her some time later ... LOL! Also, to clarify, I don't have any biological younger siblings. I have honorary younger siblings, which are either my best friends and their siblingss or siblings of friends of mine that I've grown to know and love :) .)
Wow, opening a can of corn with a knife? Lovely. 😂 If it helps, I used to think jumping off the arm of the couch would break my arm; so I'd try to break my arm.
That failed. 🤣
HAHA, that doesn't automatically make me smart. I just oftentimes have my head in the clouds, especially with my characters, and oftentimes have music in my head, too. And writing poetry does not make me a genius. 😂 If you're proficient in plane geometry and the higher math electives and higher sciences like chemistry and physics ... THAT is a genius. (To which I did not enjoy plane geometry and skipped said higher math elective LOL!)

I have posted some on here, but that might take you a while to find them lol ... Maybe one day I can. No promises. And thank you!

Oct 2, 2022
Haha, yes, my honorary little sister tried opening a bottle of grape juice with a power drill. (Her dad opened it for her some time later ... LOL! Also, to clarify, I don't have any biological younger siblings. I have honorary younger siblings, which are either my best friends and their siblingss or siblings of friends of mine that I've grown to know and love :) .)
Oh okay. I hadn't realized what an honorary sister was. That's cool that you have friends who are like siblings to you. It's hilarious that one of them tried using a power drill to open a bottle of grape juice though.
Wow, opening a can of corn with a knife? Lovely. 😂 If it helps, I used to think jumping off the arm of the couch would break my arm; so I'd try to break my arm.

That failed. 🤣
HAHA, that doesn't automatically make me smart. I just oftentimes have my head in the clouds, especially with my characters, and oftentimes have music in my head, too. And writing poetry does not make me a genius. 😂 If you're proficient in plane geometry and the higher math electives and higher sciences like chemistry and physics ... THAT is a genius. (To which I did not enjoy plane geometry and skipped said higher math elective LOL!
And yes, I tried to open a can of corn with a knife. It actually worked, but I'm lucky I didn't get cut, lol. I guess I wouldn't consider myself a genius either. I HATE math, chemistry, and physics! I'll be skipping all math electives as well.
I have posted some on here, but that might take you a while to find them lol ... Maybe one day I can. No promises. And thank you!
I'll go back and look for them. Hopefully I can find them among the two-hundred and something pages of messages since this chat started, lol.

Recent Discussions