Beta Rader for Ruth - Final Round

Shamrock

May 28, 2019
I am looking for someone who has not read the MS before (or only extracts posted here) to give this a final once over. The MS is 60K. Below is an elevated pitch summary.

When 20 yr Amish woman, Hannah learns none of her family are suitable donors for her terminal lill mother, she sets off to find her estranged Aunt Ruth after she learns of her whereabout in England. But leaving the safety of Blossom Hill puts outside of the protection of the police as a key witness in a forthcoming trial against local drug barons. Can she find Ruth and stay alive?

Shamrock

May 28, 2019
Have you? I don't  have you on my list but you did read a plot outline for another book. 

No worries. 

jayjay

Jul 26, 2021
Are you still looking for betas Shamrock? If so, what is your time frame for getting it done?

Shamrock

May 28, 2019
Only just seen this. If you are still willing 5o read Ruth please let me know.

May 6, 2022
Hey! Not sure if you still need a beta, but let me know! I love Amish themed books!

Shamrock

May 28, 2019
Hi. Thanks for the interest. I am not ready to send Ruth out for a final beta read as there are still some issues with it but once it is ready, I will get back to you.
Meanwhile, I hope you enjoy getting to know CW members.

Shamrock

May 28, 2019
OK - I am now finally ready for RUTH to have a final beta read. ANy offers please. All ready to go.
The story is the follow on for 'Hannah' but is a standalone story. Word count 60K.
Here is the summary for it.

When 20 yr Amish woman, Hannah learns none of her family are suitable donors for her terminal lill mother, she sets off to find her estranged Aunt Ruth after she learns of her whereabout in England. But leaving the safety of Blossom Hill but as a key witness in a forthcoming trial against drug barons puts her outside police protection.. Can she find Ruth and stay alive?

Last edited: