Jump to content
  • The Lord's Long-Suffering


    The Lord's long-suffering toward us is repentance for the fallen.

     

    The Lord's long-suffering towards us is salvation; for our restoration, being rebuilt through deep intimacy in Christ Jesus.

     

    God made us complete and fit for a position in His eternal kingdom. Because of death, we all are just fallen buildings to be rebuilt by Jesus. This is for a greater glory.

     

    We all are building blocks, a specific and unique part of God's kingdom building.

     

    We all are rooms in the Father's house to be prepared by our Lord Jesus Christ. However, intimacy, ( love ) is the only building material.

     

    How much do we love? Of what value is our love? We'll be measured in eternity by our love. How much we love God and how much His love is manifested through us unto others by His spirit of love will determine how much we become like God, because God is love. This is our restoration, to become more like Jesus, this is our eternal reward.

     

    How much we love God is measured by how much we spend time in fellowship, communion with Him in our heart; in prayers, thanks, In spiritual songs, in communion, every second in our heart. We talk to ourselves at all time, every second in your mind, but how much do we actually commune with God in our heart?

     

    How much God's love is manifested through us unto others is measured by our willingness to sacrifices unto the world according to whatever good spiritual gift, talents, ability God has given to us. When we love our neighbors, ( enemies, strangers ) willing to lay down our lives for the salvation of their soul, we love God. For the salvation of their soul, I don't necessarily mean from hell.

     

    Whatever God has given, use it in love ( sacrifice ). I don't know what God has given you, I don't know what He has predestined you before creation, but I'd always say; we all are given unique abilities and talents ( spiritual gifts ), but there's one thing we all have in common, a loving heart that prays for any and everyone. Nothing makes us love a person as much as praying for him.

     

    God's long-suffering is for our salvation, our restoration not necessarily from hell, no, but for a relationship, for intimacy. Intimacy is how much we spend in God's presence, in our heart and how much we sacrifice to be used by Him for His glory.

     

    Love Him, give Him your heart, your will, your all. This is our glorious restoration, this is our salvation, this is Love, God's will.

     

    This is God's long-suffering towards us, " Love," for our salvation, our restoration.
     

    • Like 3

    User Feedback

    Recommended Comments

    This was a beautiful reflection. "How much we love God is measured by how much we spend time in fellowship, communion with Him in our heart; in prayers, thanks, In spiritual songs, in communion, every second in our heart. We talk to ourselves at all time, every second in your mind, but how much do we actually commune with God in our heart?" Your words blessed me, thank you.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Yes, I love the theme you are writing about and you detail its importance. Thank you. I always tell my students that love is the biggest word, and if it is the biggest word, then it has the biggest meaning. It is after all connected to the biggest person in our universe. We shall ever be approaching and coming toward a knowledge of what it really should mean to us, and the delights it hold for us when we see into God down through the many ages. 

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    On 7/23/2020 at 3:10 AM, Andrew L said:

    This was a beautiful reflection. "How much we love God is measured by how much we spend time in fellowship, communion with Him in our heart; in prayers, thanks, In spiritual songs, in communion, every second in our heart. We talk to ourselves at all time, every second in your mind, but how much do we actually commune with God in our heart?" Your words blessed me, thank you.

    We give God the glory,

    I really I'm happy to see those who have the heart of God

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    On 7/25/2020 at 3:25 AM, dumasfils said:

    Yes, I love the theme you are writing about and you detail its importance. Thank you. I always tell my students that love is the biggest word, and if it is the biggest word, then it has the biggest meaning. It is after all connected to the biggest person in our universe. We shall ever be approaching and coming toward a knowledge of what it really should mean to us, and the delights it hold for us when we see into God down through the many ages. 

    I'll speak for myself for spending most of my life ignoring Love.

    Thanks for your word, we really should never cease to Love, without Love, we'll have little of the source in us.

     

    Glory to God.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    On 7/27/2020 at 7:07 AM, Jesus disciple said:

    I'll speak for myself for spending most of my life ignoring Love.

    Thanks for your word, we really should never cease to Love, without Love, we'll have little of the source in us.

     

    Glory to God.

    Oh, so that's what the 'plus' sign does. Thank you. I would have not known for another month since I'm new here in these things. Thank you, yes.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    15 hours ago, dumasfils said:

    Oh, so that's what the 'plus' sign does. Thank you. I would have not known for another month since I'm new here in these things. Thank you, yes.

    🙂 Oh! same with me, it really did took me time,

    You're welcome

    God bless you.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites


    Join the conversation

    You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

    Guest
    Add a comment...

    ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

      Only 75 emoji are allowed.

    ×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

    ×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

    ×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.