My name is Bailey, and I just released my debut novel about a month ago! I came across this website as I was perusing book blogs looking for people to review it. It's an epic fantasy with subtle Christian allegory. I've been working on it for seven years and self-published through amazon.
I'm really looking forward to connecting with some other Christian authors here! To get things started, humor me by answering some basic icebreaker questions:
1) What is the biggest project you're working on right now? (Writing or otherwise)
2) What is your favorite thing about this site? (Partially because I'm still unfamiliar with all it has to offer and want some insight)
3) What is a fun fact about you?
Here are my answers:
1) Book 2 in my series! I'm about 7,000 words in.
2) Still getting acquainted with it, but in general it's just really neat there's a place for Christian authors to connect.
3) I've worked at an ice rink as a zamboni driver.
Thanks for reading, and I'm looking forward to reading a little bit about you!