Jakob

Hello

14 posts in this topic

Hello out there! I just joined here to blog. Any helpful tips for this site will be welcome. Thanks!

Welcome to our writing family. Glad you joined us. Tell us a little bit about yourself and what you like to write. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing!

1 person likes this

Welcome! I'm new too and find that just roaming around the site, reading the forum posts and the blogs and writings of others has been very helpful and inspiring. Best of luck with your writing. God bless!

1 person likes this

Welcome to our writing family. Glad you joined us. Tell us a little bit about yourself and what you like to write. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing!

1 person likes this

Sorry I got busy with Valentines Day & Snow! Lol :) I'm not a writer but for years I have felt the Holy Spirit tugging at me to write. Now I have a place to do it in. I mostly want somewhere I can document my struggles & successes as I walk with the Lord. I'm hoping by writing it will help grow my relationship with Him.

Welcome! I'm new too and find that just roaming around the site, reading the forum posts and the blogs and writings of others has been very helpful and inspiring. Best of luck with your writing. God bless!

Thank you for the warm welcome!:cool:

Hi Jakob, Welcome to the site!

Jakob, have you looked at Blogger, Wordpress, Wix, Weebly, etc.? Blogging is great to get started writing. Any questions, be sure to post them in the writers' forum. :)

Hello, welcome to Christianwriters Jakob! It is great to meet you!

Hi Jakob, Welcome to the site!

Thank you! Thank you so much for the love!

1 person likes this

Jakob, have you looked at Blogger, Wordpress, Wix, Weebly, etc.? Blogging is great to get started writing. Any questions, be sure to post them in the writers' forum. :)

No I haven't. I had a hard time finding a free Christian blog site. Google led me here.

Hello, welcome to Christianwriters Jakob! It is great to meet you!

Thank you very much for the love!

Welcome Jakob and hope and pray for your success in writing as in all of your endeavours. About a blog. Try out http://weebly.com Its free and very easy to use. Good luck and happy writing.

Welcome Jakob and hope and pray for your success in writing as in all of your endeavours. About a blog. Try out Its free and very easy to use. Good luck and happy writing.

Thank you, I'm going to look into all of these. I appreciate all the help!