Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carol Peterson

Praying Daily For Our Writing

Dear Jesus, thank you so much for this community of writers who love you. Please guide our writing always. Please help us honor and glorify you with the words we string together. Please help our writing point our readers to you in some way. Thank you for the writing skill and time to use it. Amen.

Dear Jesus, thank you so much for this community of writers who love you. Please guide our writing always. Please help us honor and glorify you with the words we string together. Please help our writing point our readers to you in some way. Thank you for the writing skill and time to use it. Amen.

Good to see you back, Carol. :)

Thank you for your post, I'm convicted. I truly need the Holy Spirits guidance in the novel I'm working on. It is my first Christian novel.

Dear Jesus, thank you so much for the writing life. Thank you for the skill you have given us, the desire to share our work with others, the time to create and whatever publishing success you have in mind for us. Please help us celebrate each other's successes, encourage each other's progress and celebrate and honor you through it all. Amen.

P.S. to my CW friends: I apologize for being AFK on this thread the past few months. I hope you have continued to pray for our writing along the way. Keep praying! Keep writing! Stay encouraged!

Dear Jesus, thank you for time you provide for us to write and for the skill to do so in a way that honors you. Thank you also for the love we have of this craft and the desire to share you with others, whether in stories, poems, songs, scripts, or real life articles and books. Thank you for giving us the example of the perfection of words--in scripture and in you, THE WORD MADE FLESH. Thank you for loving us. Help us show your love to others through our writing. Amen.

Dear Holy Spirit, thank you for your guidance when we write. Help us listen more carefully to you as we think through the words we string together. Help us remember that you are our counselor and friend and that yours is the greatest story ever told. Amen.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.