Welcome, Guest!

We've noticed you're viewing our site as a guest, which offers limited access to our features. Registration is quick, simple, and free! Why not sign in or create an account today?

Photo
- - - - -

Winepress Publishers Is Gone

Indie and Self Publishing

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Mustlovebooks

Mustlovebooks

Advanced Member

• CW Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 41 posts
  • LocationApopka, FL

I am sad to report, Winepress Publishers is closing their doors.  I am not sure how they are handling books that are in the middle of the publishing process. When I called their 877 # , no one answered the phone.

As a consumer, one way to protect yourself from being caught in the middle of businesses closing is by paying by credit card.  I once paid for new furniture, only to find out later, the furniture store closed it's doors before my furniture was delivered.  Luckily, I used my card and my credit card company refunded my money 100%.

If you were publishing (or considering publishing) with Winepress, New Book Publishing would love to help you get back on track. To learn more, visit us at: http://newbookpublishing.com/

#2 lynnmosher

lynnmosher

Super Moderator

• Moderators
  • 27,246 posts

Yeah, I saw that. Always sad to see one close its doors. :(

Heading Home: Easter posts: What Brings You to the Cross?

CrossReads blog: Easter's Passion

Power to Change: What Brings You to the Cross? (short version)

LIvingbetterat50+: The Faith Builder

The M.O.M. Initiative: No Yeast in the House!

#3 Steven Hutson

Steven Hutson

• CW Member
  • 330 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles

Athena Dean, the founder and former owner of Winepress, will soon reclaim the Winepress facilities to set up a new company. At that time she will be seeking out Winepress authors to offer them a fresh deal. Private message me if you want to know more.

Steven Hutson B)
www.wordwisemedia.com

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Indie and Self Publishing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users