Welcome, Guest!

We've noticed you're viewing our site as a guest, which offers limited access to our features. Registration is quick, simple, and free! Why not sign in or create an account today?

Photo
- - - - -

Austin Writers Conference + Contest

Literary Agents and Agencies Novel Writing Traditional and Royalty Publishing Writing Contests

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ruth88

ruth88

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Hi! Just wondering if anyone is attending the Re:Write Conference in Austin this October? I went last year and it was incredible. I learned so much. Definitely attending this year!

The speaker line-up includes Mark Batterson, Ted Dekker, Lysa TerKeurst, George Barna, David Kinnaman, Mary DeMuth... among others. Check out rewriteconference.com for info. If you're going, let me know! I'd love to meet you there!

ALSO, the agency that runs the conference is partnering with Tyndale House publishers to give away a BOOK DEAL! My manuscript isn't ready... but if yours is, you should enter! I know the guy that won last year. His book comes out in two months. So cool!

Hope to see you at Re:Write 2013!

#2 paulchernoch

paulchernoch

• CW Member
  • 3,071 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts

Sigh... If only I could take the rest of the summer off and finish my MS...

Paul

#3 Eric Swanson

Eric Swanson

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • LocationAlaska

is there a way to sign up for the conference? 

#4 ruth88

ruth88

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Hey Eric,

You can register online via their website -- rewriteconference.com. I saw a promo code going around for $100 off! It's AUSTINORBUST2013. Hope you can come!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Literary Agents and Agencies, Novel Writing, Traditional and Royalty Publishing, Writing Contests

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users