Welcome, Guest!

We've noticed you're viewing our site as a guest, which offers limited access to our features. Registration is quick, simple, and free! Why not sign in or create an account today?

Photo
- - - - -

Christian Writer's Market Guide

Article Writing and Publishing

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Riversong

Riversong

Advanced Member

• CW Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
I just received the 2013 Writer's Market Guide! Now it's time to shop for a few publishers and agents for my books. There are some interesting periodicals in there I had never heard of before.
  • Realartist90 likes this
"Then let's look at the bright side: we're having an adventure Fezzik, and most people live and die without being as lucky as we are." — The Princess Bride

#2 Nora

Nora

• CW Member
  • 3,546 posts

Cool. Just don't forget to check them out with preditors/editors and their own website.  Things change fast in this life and I understand publishing is no exception. 

God bless you in your efforts.

#3 Realartist90

Realartist90

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • LocationLong Island, NY

Dear Original Poster,

Where might I be able to find or subscribe to this Writer's Market Guide periodical? It might be helpful to me, being that this is my first time publishing.

The Begining of a Revolution. The Footstool of Controversy. The Emergence of REAL Drama. The Time for Deliverance.

http://artistbehindcurtains.blogspot.com/

https://twitter.com/PhoenixRisin013

#4 Riversong

Riversong

Advanced Member

• CW Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts

Dear Realartist, 

I found this copy on Amazon. It's "The Christian Writer's Market Guide 2013" by Jerry B. Jenkins. Barnes and Nobel should also carry it.

"Then let's look at the bright side: we're having an adventure Fezzik, and most people live and die without being as lucky as we are." — The Princess Bride

#5 Celebrianne

Celebrianne

• CW Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 57 posts
  • LocationMichigan

Riversong, is there enough about periodicals to be worth the price by themselves? I've been hesitant to spend more money on it, but I'd forgotten magazines and such would be in it.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Article Writing and Publishing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users