Welcome, Guest!

We've noticed you're viewing our site as a guest, which offers limited access to our features. Registration is quick, simple, and free! Why not sign in or create an account today?

Photo
- - - - -

About Me

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 doreen

doreen

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hi i have just joined I am 65 deaf disabled widow.I attend a methodist church where I teach in sunday school I have been a Christian 47 years my one surviving child is 42 and a christian I have grandkids who I adore.

My writing background started many years ago when I was teaching sunday school when mykids were youngsters. I had children in my group who had no knowledge of even basic Christian beliefs and some who were well versed in chistianity so in ordre to help the children who knew nothing or very little I started writing poetry telling bible stories and basic teachings of the bible now over 30 years later I am still writing but now it is not only for children. I write mainly rhyming verse but have recently tried non rhyming prose style

I look forward to making new friends here and sharing faith and writing experiences

Doreen

#2 lynnmosher

lynnmosher

Super Moderator

• Moderators
  • 27,980 posts
Welcome to our writing family. Glad you joined us. How wonderful to write poetry for those children. Be sure to check out the FAQ at the top to see how things run around here. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing!

Heading Home: The Story of Her Existence

CrossReads blog: Out of Focus

Grace & Faith 4U: The Power of Words

Ruby for Women: The Tour Bus

Daily Signs of Hope: The Parable of a Different Christian

#3 lynnesarah

lynnesarah

• CW Member
  • 135 posts
Hi, nice to meet you. Welcome to CW.

Language is fossil poetry.– Ralph Waldo Emerson

My blog: http://fossilpoetry.blog.com

#4 jonjovi

jonjovi

• CW Member
  • 1,550 posts
Hello, and welcome to Christianwriters Doreen! It is great to have you here!

#5 Keith Wallis

Keith Wallis

Super Moderator

• Moderators
  • 12,821 posts
Welcome aboard

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users